I believe that you, as well as many other farmers, are looking for ways to improve your soil. Some of the soil-building practices being implemented are:
Planting a cover crop
No till farming
Minimal tillage farming
Leaving crop residue in the field
traditionally require many chemical applications
which can harm the soil, trying to improve the
soil can feel like fighting a losing battle.
1. How about a great pop-up fertilizer that, unlike 10-34-0, actually improves soil biology?
2. How about a biostimulant that brings the soil back to life, and as it does, helps with both compaction and the displacement of harmful nematodes?
3. How about a foliar fertilizer that replaces fungicides?
At AG-USA, our mission is to help farmers bring healing to their land, while increasing productivity. We finally have been able to put together an amazing program for peanuts that costs less while offering better yields!
We are looking for 20 peanut farmers who would like to use our program on a trial basis on a minimum of 15 acres. From these, we will choose 2 or 3 who are willing to work with an independent research firm to confirm results. All 20 farmers will receive discounted pricing for the acres they plant with the AG-USA program.
1. Our pop-up fertilizer, EK-L Plant Builder 3-0-3 1% Sulfur, is a biological fertilizer manufactured from chicken litter. We have enough allocated for peanuts in 2021 to fertilize 10,000 acres. Our 3-0-3 replaces 10-34-0. Amazingly, our biology takes care of the need for Phos. by making what is in the soil available.
● Harvests nutrients and
cultivates beneficial bacteria
● Synthesizes metabolites and phytohormones that protect plants from biotic and abiotic threats while enhancing plant growth
● Produces enzymes vital to nutrient cycling
● Supplies amino acids to boost plant metabolism
● Eliminates pathogens, weed seeds and antibiotic residues
2. Our biostimulant,
MycorrPlus-A, helps to produce a huge root mass
as it takes out compaction and highly structures
the soil. It is also a great inoculant, for
superior nodulation. Mycorrhizal fungi help to
free up phosphorus in the soil and transport it
straight into the root of the plant. No
phosphorus shortage! MycorrPlus-A helps to
foster mycorrhizae, which help maximize carbon
sequestration, which is the best way to build
soil organic matter!
MycorrPlus-A is mixed with
our 3-0-3 and applied in the row. It is also
broadcast in the fall when planting a cover crop
and applied after herbicide applications.
a foliar fertilizer that replaces Headline,
Bravo and other fungicides. Over 200 farmers
have used it in place of Bravo.
SupressPlus contains chloride. Studies conducted by various agencies, including the USDA, show the suppression of plant diseases through chloride applications. Chloride research has shown that it plays an important role in suppression of fungal leaf and root diseases.
Peanuts without SupressPlus
Peanuts with SupressPlus
Fungicides can be very damaging to life in the soil. SupressPlus feeds soil life while it nurtures and feeds the plant. It can be applied by sprayer, or applied through the pivot at 1/10th inch water per acre.
A good foliar feed like SupressPlus will balance the need for secondary and micronutrients as well as supply primary nutrients.
SupressPlus can be used to boost plant health throughout all stages of growth. It contains 76 trace minerals and micronutrients, including iron, boron, manganese and cobalt, which increase plant carbon energy, speeding up growth and increasing peanut production.
How much does AG-USA’s peanut program cost? Less than you think!
1. EK-L Plant Builder 3-0-3 1% Sulfur: apply 10 gallons per acre in the row, on the seed. $5.50/gal. by tote, $4.75 by 4,400 gal. semi load.
2. MycorrPlus-A: apply:
1 to 2 quarts/acre in the fall after harvest;
2 quarts in the row, mixed with our 3-0-3;
1 quart around 5 weeks postemergence.
$80/gal. by bucket, $71/gal. by tote. MycorrPlus-A is also a world class inoculant for peanuts, for great nodulation!
3. SupressPlus: apply 2 quarts preventative or 1 gallon as a treatment every 1 to 2 weeks. Sells for $40/gal. by the bucket and $38/gal. by the tote.
This peanut program helps improve the soil while cutting costs and potentially improving yields. Be a part of our trial in 2021 and save a whopping 20%!
The AG-USA Peanut Program: